Pages

Monday 20 February 2017

Boring spelling test ever!!

The worst boring spelling test ever

Today was the most worst boring test ever!!
It was on Monday 20 of Feb 2017 in our class when it all started. It was when Miss Ashley told us(room 7) to put our netbooks away, I was getting ready and excited for the next work(Spelling Test) until she said...
“ Ok grab a pencil and sit separately at a table.”


I was getting ready to do whatever we were going to do then she came over to our table(Me, Lydia,Grace and Edith) and gave us a sheet, then when I heard those words
“Ok so now we are going to do a spelling test,” it started to worry me when I heard those words. I wasn’t very good at it but we still had to do it because it was to help us in our learning and to help us get a good job.
I wasn’t really looking forward to spelling test because I knew that I wasn’t good and because it is boring.


As miss continued to carry on, I just sat their going with it, until the words that I didn’t even know how to spell came but I tried my best to spell it correctly. I felt worried and bored I also felt tired during the test I was so bored I wanted to go play.

I’m sure I got some words right if not some the most or half of the page wrong at least I tried my best, my hand was kind of sore but I continued to carry on. I think I got 88 out of 100.

I wish I never had to do spelling test ever again but we all know that it is not going to happened because it never comes true but at least I’m learning new words.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.