Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

P.E reflection

After an awesome lesson of Kiwisport home group 1 walked to the field for P.E( Cricket). While we had P.E home group 2 had Kiwisport. I think P.E was great, to be honest at first I didn't know how to play pick and roll but then I got used to it and now I know how to play, this week we had Cricket for P.E because we had a Cricket tournament coming up and because we want to do our best when we go to represent our school. I think that having Cricket for P.E is great even though it was hot and the sun was out I still enjoyed P.E even being tired after having our lesson of Kiwisport I still enjoyed it. Hope to do this next week.

1 comment:

  1. Hevani, I really enjoyed reading this. I can tell from this post that you had a growth mindset during this time. What do you think we need to do more of during our Cricket lessons? It would be great to see some images from our P.E. session :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.