Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Reading with Ms. Aireen

Reading with Ms. Aireen
For reading we had groups of 5 and in our groups we had to study on each topic that has been showen down below, there were 5 different topics there was the Earth, the Moon, The Sun, Night Light, and Night and Day. 

In my group were: Lydia, Amon, Cerenity, and Edith. 
So we all had to decide who will do the study on eahc topic, I decided that I was going to do the study on the Moon. 
So I got into the Moon group and Miss Aireen gave us a article that had information about the Moon, as me and my other group members of the Moon read through the article we found some really helpful facts and so we hilighted those facts and used them in our summary. 
After all this study about the moon we then meaning me and my group then sat down and shared our learning with each other. 
I really enjoyed this reading lesson and hope to do this again sometime.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hevani,
    I really love this blog and how detailed it was with information! I can really see that you put a lot of effort into this blog! For improvement you can maybe check that all your spelling are correct and that you have no errors! Other than that you were GREAT! Keep it up!

    -Lydia!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.