Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

200!! Blogposts

200!! blogposts
Talofa lava and greetings to all today is a VERY SPECIAL DAY, I finally reached 200!! blogposts after all the hard work throughout these years I finally reached 200. I did have some hard times with blogging but I did get through it. I am so glad that I have reached 200 blogposts this is part of my goals to get 200 blogposts.
I just wanted to say thanks to my friends and family and to my teachers for pushing me to blog more so that I could achieve my goal. I really am glad and also thrilled and hop that by the end of this year I will be able to get 300 blogposts so see you then.


Image result for blog quotes

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Hevani on your victory!
    You have deserved to get 200 blog posts you have and you are going to do more amazing blogs in the future with with you bright growth mindset!

    Regards,
    Edith :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Edith I really appreciate it. :D!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.