Pages

Thursday 14 June 2018

Technology!!

TECHNOLOGY!!!

Today we have wait for it... TECHNOLOGY!! today I am in cooking, last week was our FIRST week of cooking, we changed our groups so first I was in Hard materials but NOW I am in cooking I was really hoping to do cooking last because some say that cooking is best if you have it last.

Well any ways last week for cooking we made Hot Cakes, it was delicous what even made it better was having whip cream ontop and chocolate syrup, this week for cooking the year 7's made macarooni and cheese while the year 8's made quiche it was so delicous.

While making macarooni and cheese we had some difficulty finding out when to finish and when to start the next step, in my group was me, Lydia, and Taonga. What I found challenging was mixing everything together but what I found amazing is how our macarooni and cheese turned out in the end and the best part was getting to eat it.

I have to say cooking may seem hard.. well actually it is but at the end you still will be able to enjoy the nice cooked meal you have made, I have to stay me and my group did a great job even Lydia when it was her first time cutting the onions. If we all work together as a TEAM I am sure that things will turn our right at the end.

I just want to say that I really enjoyed cooking this week and last week I mostly enjoyed the hot cakes. I CANNOT wait for the following week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.