Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

😌Ako evening😌

😌Ako evening😌
IALT: Write a reflection about Ako evening

Yesterday we had Ako evening DURING our school time, in the first block I felt pressured because I had to create a video of The Solar system in a BLOCK!! I had to create a video in the last minute because some group members weren't taking the recording seriously, Lucky I finished the video just in time for Ako evening(remember this is during school time). I had to be the one to repersent my groups project 'The Solar system' then came another problem for me, I finished my video but I had no table to present, it was ALL taken and when I mean all I mean every table in room 9 & 10 was taken so I had to share a table with another group that was also working on the planets. So everything was fine then and our presentation was going really well. 

So as classes came in one by one I could see that everyone was so concertraded on their presentation especially Kensington and Aletheia. They decided to compete against each other to see who gets the most visitors or students to see their presentation. I both enjoyed and also felt bored of presenting because sometimes hardly anyone would come to our class until the three bells rang again then children from 2 different classes would come at the same time, it was confusing. I really enjoyed showing others what I learnt, our learning could really help.

After lunch whoever was presenting in the middle block got to investigate others learning. So in other words we got to switch plays. So after reciving our clipboards from Ms.Komor we got into a single file line and went straight down to room 1. I actually enjoyed room 1's presentation, it was an interesting presentation, on our paper there was a question, and with that question we had to answer it. I have to say that I was impressed with room 1's learning if only I hadn't gone in and out to type in my password for the netbook, I had to go upstairs to type in my password to the netbook because the presenters were showing the video from my netbook. 

After the 3 bells rang we then moved onto the next class, room 2. We found in room two a moon that was covered in Tin foil which was an interesting choice. I could see that students from room 2 had learnt alot, (I don' t want to bored you to sleep so i'm  just going to summarise this reflection) so as we moved onto the classes we saw some creative ways of how each class presented their learning, I enjoyed walking around the school seeking others learning more than presenting. 
This term's Ako evening was interesting and I have learnt ALOT of things from this term's Ako evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.