Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

💻Before Technology💻

💻Before Technology💻

Bonjour and welcome to my blog, so tomorrow the Kia Manawanui Syndicate has Technology and tomorrow will be the last Technology lesson for this Term until next term. So for cooking tomorrow we will be making chicken soup or Kumara soup i'm not sure but what I am sure about is that we will be making soup. 
I hope that tomorrow will be a great last day technology lesson and cannot wait. 
I am so sad that tomorrow will be the last technology lesson for this term but I am also happy because we will be having al least 4 more weeks to cooking class so YAY!!, I am just hoping that next term we could probably bake something. 
Image result for technology

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.