Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

🎉CONGRATS ALETHEIA!!🎉

🎉CONGRATS ALETHEIA!!🎉

Kia ora everyone and welcome back to my blog, today I will be blogging about Aletheia reaching up to 100 BLOGPOSTS IN A MONTH!!!(<Here is a link to Aletheia's blog) Let me tell you a little about her, she is a very talented girl, she is always trying her best, and is always on task. She gives me the strength to actually blog more and pushes me to accomplish my goals. I thank her for that and will continue to blog more. Aletheia has also taken her time in the holiday's and weekends to blog, I think that I could do better than what I am doing right know and I wish that I could have 100 blogposts in a month as well(Oh, that can actually be a goal for me) so right know I have another goal(which is to have 100 blogposts in a month) but to accomplish that goal I have to blog more just like Aletheia. 
Well I don't want to bored you so overall I just want to say a big CONGRATS TO ALETHEIA!!

Image result for congrats gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.