Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

🎉CONGRATS LYDIA!!🎉

🎉CONGRATS LYDIA!!🎉

Talofa lava and hello to all, I am back to blogging again, this blog is a very speacial blog because today I will be blogging about my best friend(Lydia) reaching up to 400 BLOGPOSTS!!! (< Link to Lydia's blog) I just want to say a HUGE CONGRATS TO LYDIA for accomplishing her goal, I am shocked to see that you pasted me in blogging, for those you don't know Lydia let me tell you guys about her, first of all she is my best friend, we have been best friends since the day I started. Lydia is also a talented person she is loves to sing and perform, whenever I would see you perform a cultural dance or any dance I would see you also enjoying it. She encourages me a lot with things and I appreciate that, Lydia is also a student leader at Tamaki primary school, she shows the school values and is a hard working person, she is always staying on task and deserves to be a student leader. I am very proud of her, she has done amazing things and hope that she will do many great things in the future.
Once again CONGRATS LYDIA for reaching 400 blogposts.
Be sure to check out her blog and please feel free to comment down below.

(Lydia Bloomfield)

Image result for congrats

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hevani!!!
    Ngaww, THANK YOU so much for this amazing CONGRATULATIONS post! Everything you said here is so APPRECIATED and without you I wouldn't have achieved this goal of mine! You are such an inspiration in my life and I am glad that we have been sisters for the past 7 years!

    Much Love,
    Lydia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Lava Hevani!
    Your work is amazing and I love how supportive you are for your best friend and you congratulating her success! Something I think you can improve on is re-reading your sentences to make sure they make sense! Other than that your blog is amazing and you and Lydia sound like really great friends!

    -Edith :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.