Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

😓Finishing work for Ako evening😓

😓Finishing work for Ako evening😓

Hello everyone(Sorry I have run out of greetings) today is the 4th of July, 2018 and I am running everywhere, what I mean is that I have many things to finish and I am running everywhere trying to complete everything. I'm trying to finish off my science project with my group Stephney and Kensington then my other group for Inquiry investigation is calling me to record and i'm just all over the place.

I am very confused and don't know what to do right know because both of my groups are doing other things know and I have nothing to do but blog while I wait for them to finish, right know I have completed everything but just need to complete my science project and Inquiry investigation video.
I hope that they finish their stuff in time so that we can finish our video AND science project.
Please wish me luck.
Image result for question mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.