Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

😖Missed the last day of Technology😖

😖Missed the last day of Technology😖

Yesterday was the last day of technology OF term 2. I don't even mention it but anyways I missed the last session of technology😖. The reason why I missed Technology is because I had to stay behind and complete me and my groups Solar system video fro Ako evening. Well even though I didn't go to Technology at least others got to go and have their fun time at Technology. While at least half of the Kia Manawanui syndicate went out to Technology the rest of us stayed behind and was given a task to do, I was suppose to start and finish my group's video in a block!! 

I had a lot of problems yesterday creating a video, I have experienced making a video before but I was struggling, I was struggling because I was pressured and felt that I wasn't going to complete the video in time for Ako evening.
Other than that I am glad that others got to go Technology AND that I finished the video in time.
Please feel free to comment down below.

Image result for technology

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.