Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

Monday afternoon

Monday Afternoon

Yesterday was a very busy day, as you all know yesterday we had to finish off some unfinished work for Ako evening, luckly yesterday I got to finish off my visual artwork and Matariki work. For my visual artwork I drew half of the sun on one page and half of the moon on the other side. In the middle I drew the Earth and underneath Earth was a blossom tree(well almost). Ontop of everything to repersent myself I drew a cultural  pattern. I coloured the background yellow, red, orange, blue, dark blue, and black. I think that it turned out the way I wanted it too.
Even though I drew something totally different from my draft I still pictured how I wanted it to be.

For the Matariki work, me and my group wanted to make a video talking about the opinions of others and ourselves. Most of our group wasn't able to be in the video due to unfinished work, while Mary- Jane and Toma were busy doing other things me, Edith, and Akih decided to record without them. Even though Mary-Jane and Toma were not in the video they still had a part with helping us put together our poster. In our poster we also had a tally chart showing how many AGREEED and how many DISAGREED. 

I hope that today I will be able to complete my science project and my Matariki goal feather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.