Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Tai Chi leson Week 1 - Week 10

Tai Chi leson Week 1 - Week 10

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog, today I will be blogging about having Tai Chi from week 1 to week 10. 
I still remember that in week 1 when we had learnt about Tai Chi and had done Kung fu, I also remember the first time when we had to lay on the ground and lift our legs while laying on the ground which was difficult, the first time we had to talk in front of the class(well infront of the girls) I was nervous and scared because i'm not use to speaking in public meaning i'm not a really confident person.
But as I started to attend Tai Chi I began to grow confidence in myself. I went from being a shy person to speaking with others and in public.
I can say that I am not a shy person, I may be a shy person every now and then but most of the time I am speaking either with others or to others.
Here are some photos from week 1 to week 10:
(Week 1)

(Week 2)

(Week 4)
(Week 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.