Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Tai Chi

Tai Chi

(Before Tai Chi lesson)
So I am very excited cause today the Kia Manawanui girls will be having Tai Chi!! YAY!! I hope that today's lesson is going to be a great one.

(After Tai Chi lesson)
So the Kia Manawanui syndicate girls just came back from the Tai Chi lesson and today's lesson was great, the one thing I forogt about was that today for Tai Chi we had grading, What is grading you ask, well grading is where we take all of the moves that we learnt and show it to everyone. So basically we had to memorise the moves and show what we memorised to the audience. 
So I got graded excellence in everything except for 2 moves. But the good news is that I came in second place, oh and congrats to Leilani for coming in 1st place!!You did well, you really earned the glow in the dark beanie.

I really hope that next year I will do better than what i've done this year. Thank you Mr. Gordon for taking your time to teach us and give us tips that will help in life. I have really learnt alot and will take it all in. One again thank you Mr. Gordon.
Image result for tai chi

1 comment:

  1. Hola Hevani,
    I love how you have written a before and after sentence starter for Morning tea and that you have really explained about what we did! I think you could improve on is adding more detail to your work and making you blog more eye-catching. Overall Well done you're an amazing writer!

    -Edith

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.