Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

The Solar system

The Solar system

Talofa lava and greetings to all today me and my group have decided to make a movie about what we learnt and what we have discovered. For our inquiry investegation me and my group decided to work on the topic 'Solar system' I thought about researching about the planets names, I choose to research about this because I wanted to know how the planets get their names and why they were named that specific name. 
Here is a presentation show what I found out about the planets names and who named them.
In my presentation you will see that all planets except Earth was named after Greek and Roman gods and were also named because of their appearace, so it turns out that Mercury was named after the Roman god of messages because it orbits the fastest and is the closest to the sun. 
I hope you enjoyed my presentation, i'll be blogging more about my learning so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.