Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

🎨 Visual Art reflection🎨

🎨 Visual Art reflection🎨 

Today on the last day of term 2 the Kia Manawanui syndicate had to write a reflection about their own visual artwork that they had done, so in each of our artwork we had to draw something that relates to one of our inquiry topic that we learnt this term, there was either Night and Day, Earth and beyond, The phases of the moon, and Gravity. In our artwork we also had to include something that represents us for example I included a pattern in my artwork because that repersents my culture.

 
I also wrote a reflection to go with my artwork, so the Kia Manawanui syndicate had to write a reflection to go underneath the artwork. I wrote down what I found challenging throughout spending time on this art, I also wrote down what I think I could do better, so basically I worte down things that I think could help me better. Here is a whole paragraph of what I wrote.

"I drew a picture/symbol representing my learning of Day and night and as you can see I drew a sun and a moon because it relates to one of the inquiry topics that I have been learning about (Day and Night) I also drew the Earth in the middle representing what I learnt in our inquiry sessions. Something that I drew in my artwork that reflects me is the pattern I drew on top of the paper, I decided to draw a pattern because it relates to my culture. I also decided to draw kind of a blossom tree on the bottom because I just felt like adding something to my artwork. A challenge I faced was finding what to draw, it was a challenge because I already had something in my head to draw about but then I would draw something different. I decided to do this because I wanted to show others in a creative way about my learning. If I could change anything I would change the jovies to felt tips to make my artwork more interesting and to make my artwork stand out.
The things that went well in my artwork is the drawing, I may of had some mistakes but I managed to complete, also the colours I picked were great, I pictured how I wanted it to be and it turned out great."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.