Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

🖌Visual Art🖌

🖌Visual Art🖌

HOLA and greetings to all, welcome back to my blog, today I just wanted to blog about Visual art. About Visual art, I thought that since i've finished my artwork I thought about blogging about it so I did, So I might of explained what my artwork looks like in one of my blog's but I will explain it again. So we were suppose to draw something that relates to our inquiry topic meaning Night and Day, Earth and beyond, The phases of the moon, and the solar system. 

So I decided to draw something relating to night and day. To tell you the truth I actually did somehting way different to my draft(Sorry that didn't make sense) what I meant to say was I drew something else than what I drew on my draft artwork. So on my published artwork I drew half of a sun on one side and half of a moon on the other side, I then drew Earth in the middle of the paper and underneath Earth was a blossom tree(well almost looks like a blossom tree). 

After drawing then coloured it all in, I was wanting to use bright colours and I did, and to be honest it turned out pretty good. After colouring everything I then added a pattern on top of the paper which represents my culture. 
(If you can't picture it then here is a photo of what it looks like.)
 

(Comment down below of what you think I could do better at or what I did was good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.