Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

Term 3 Week 4

Term 3 Week 4

Already this term we are in week 4!! Can you believe it the term is going past fast. I cant even catch up with the events were doing. I think we have I think at least 6 or 7 weeks left of school. 

I want to make the most of it and I have already started making term 3 memories. I am glad and I think that I am doing great so far I mean I am really blogging more every now and then and this week has been busy for me. Monday I didn't come to school due to me going doctors, Tuesday room 9 went to the museum, Wednesday was Teacher strike day, Thursday was Cross Country tournament, and Friday well today again is where room 9 goes to the museum.

As you can see this week has been busy and the term is going past fast.
 Here are some questions:
How is your week going??
Are you enjoying your days at school??
Any events coming up??

Please feel free to comment down below.
Image result for tamaki primary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.