Pages

Thursday 20 September 2018

🏐Netball🏐

🏐Netball🏐
IALT: Train for the upcoming Netball tournament

Greetings dear visitors, good morning, for the past two weeks we have been training for the upcoming Netball tournament, the coach(Faith) is a really good coach and is also a student from Tamaki College.

Two weeks ago we had trails for Netball and sadly I didn't make it into the team but I was glad to see that 3 of my bestfriends made it(Grace, Edith, and Arizona). I am happy for them and there is always next year. Although I wasn't in the team Faith(the coach) offered me, Lydia, Stephney, Monita, Aja, and Fa'a feiu to train with them. I was amazed to hear that we could train with them so I turned up to all practices but missed one.

Last week Friday Faith anounced that there were two more spots in the team meaning two girls will be picked to be in the team, so I am excited and cannot wait until after school training today. Hopefully she will anounce the new members of the team.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions:
Do you play Netball?
Do you play in a club?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.