Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

🌊😀PARAKAI SPRINGS😀🌊

🌊😀PARAKAI SPRINGS😀🌊
IALT: Reflect about our trip to Parakai springs

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog, today the Kia manawanui syndicate went to Parakai springs for our last trip as a class. When we arrived at Parakai springs we were informed about the rules. After talking about the rules, we had our session on the slide before other schools came. 

Image result for parakai springs slide

Image result for parakai springs slide

At first I wasn't wanting to hop on the slides but as me and my friend Lydia saw other students come the slide and were talking about how fun it was we then wanted to ride aswell. So we grabbed a mat and tried the short slide first, we waited 10 seconds before having our turn, in my opinion I think that the short slide is faster and that the long slide is longer but slower than the short slide. I enjoyed the short ride the most because it was faster and was more enjoyable. Although it was fun sliding down I also thought that it was to hot inside aswell but overall I think that the two slides was AWESOME!!!

After having slide session we then left to the pool, while being in the pool the Kia manawanui syndicate had a push off fight in the pool, a push off fight is where someone is ontop of someone else shoulder and tries to push off another person who is doing the same thing.
If my explanation is not helping then here is a photo of what it looks like:

Image result for someone on someone's shoulders in the pool

During the day me and my friends went from the pool to the slide again and again. It then was time to get changed and to head back to school, during the drive back to school I could see and hear people taking selfies, playing LOUD music and singing along as well. It is so depressing to hear that Waiwera hot pools had been closed down but I still enjoyed our last trip with the year 8's before they leave next year to college.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions:
Have you ever been to Parakai springs?
Which slide is your favourite?
What part of Parakai springs do you like the most? Is it the slide's? Pool? Spa? Shop's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.