Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

Technology - Graphics

WALA: Isometric Optical Illusion

Today for Graphics we have been taught how to make an Isometric Optical Illusion with cubes. In the begining of the lesson we were given a piece of paper that had shapes of triangles, hexagons and cubes. We were also given a pencil, ruler, and white colouring pencil to help us with what we were doing. 

Before I start explaining what we did, I want to show you what an Isometric Optical Illusion with cubes looks like: 
Image result for Isometric cubes 

Our first step was to draw a diamond with a felt tip(Any colour). After the first step we had to draw a diamond again but on sugar paper(Sugar paper is not really made out of sugar) and once we've done the second step, we then had to cut out the diamond that was drawn onto the sugar paper and glue it onto a piece of paper(White paper), BUT the diamonds had to be three different colours. I choose the colours: Blue, Green and Yellow, here is my Isometric illusion:


I found that making different diamonds with different colours were challenging, I also thought that glueing the diamonds together to make a cubes were challenging aswell because most diamonds were too big and some were too small so I had to overlap most diamonds, but overall I think that I tried my best. 

I enjoyed working on this task, it was difficult but at least I made it through, I found it exciting and I just can't wait for our next lesson. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions:

Have you ever seen an Isometric Optical Illusion before?
Do you have Graphics?
Does the photos look fimiliar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.