Pages

Friday 15 November 2019

Freestyle Writing - Sun City

Sun City


Questions were being yelled from within the crowd, “This is a very serious problem we have
here, what are we going to do about this?!”
“How are we going to survive? What are we supposed to do?!” 
“What about us? What will happen to us?!”


Was this going to be the end of Sun City?...

This unique place, Sun city is filled with people full of joy and excitement, all that you could
feel was warmth and joy, no harm could be brought to this place. No matter how hard you try
to seek for Sun city you will end up with nothing. Sun city isn’t what you might be expecting,
what you think you may see won’t be what you really see. It is said that this place is located
somewhere in between Earth and the Sun, most people would think that Sun city would be
somewhere in space-WHICH, could be true! 

All was good at Sun city, everything was well and normal UNTIL something destructive
had hit Sun city, LITERALLY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't the end of the story, i'll make sure to continue this story and share part 2 with in my next blog post.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hevani! My name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model School. WOW! I really liked your writing, it had a nice tension to it and you added in information that makes your writing even more interesting to read.

    I like to write a lot. One time, I wrote this story called 'The Story Of The Book' It was a pretty weird story, about how this book was enchanted and somehow police was after them. It was really long and it was more like a chapter book than a story. Do you like writing?

    Make sure you click enter on your writing, because it's going way of the screen and it's hard to read. Maybe you can put it onto a slide with pictures, that could be a really cool blog post!

    Awesome work!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora!
    My name Is Maddison. I am a year 7 from Yaldhurst Model School.

    I think that this is a great piece of writing. I think that this is very unique and I thought that it was very cool and interesting to read. I really liked how your going to keep the bloggers waiting for part 2 to make excitement on your blog.

    I think that every blog needs some type of improvement. I think that the first thing that you need to do it fix the writing to make it easier to read and I think that you need to make sure it is all on the blog. I think that it would be co0ol if you added in some pictures about your writing.

    This reminds me of some of the long writes that I have been doing recently. I really enjoyed reading some of this because I think that it is cool to read others ideas.

    Is this about a concert or a new city? So many possibilities!
    Kind regards,
    -Maddie!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.