Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

😀My First Blog Reflection For Term 3😀

My First Blog Reflection For Term 3

Kia ora, I am SO excited to be back and blogging more!! My holidays was really great, I am really glad that I got to sleep late and also didn't have to worry about waking up early for school. I REALLY enjoyed my holiday's and so I was wanting to tell you about it.  So during the school holidays on the first week of school me and my family went to Manukau's Event cinema to watch Incredibles 2. This movie was basically about making superheros legal again. I would say that the 2nd movie of incredibles was better than the 1st.

During the holidays I also watched my 2 younger siblings (Michael & Mariah) play rugby league, they also play for the Mt Wellington warriors. The exciting news for them is that they won a game BUT sadly they lost to Marist (which is the team they played against) last week by 9 or 10 points. 
On the FIRST week of school holidays me and my friends decided to plan a movie day, we planned everything, we planned who was driving us to the cinema, who was coming, if there will be an adult with us, how much money we will need, and what movie we were going to watch. About 2 or 3 days later we all got mailed that the movie day was cancled and was moved to Thursday or Friday (So that was bad news for us all.)

This term I am looking forward to many things but mostly Kiwisport, I am looking forward to Kiwisport because we have boxing! I also want to improve in Maths this term because I am not confident with my fractions, ratios, and decimals. So I am hoping that in this term I will improve in Maths by practising my fractions, ratios AND decimals.

Image result for manukau events cinema

Image result for incredibles 2

Image result for boxing gloves








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.