Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

In The Moment... Hail Stones

WALT: Write about Hail Stones using figurative language


In The Moment... Hailstones

As ranginui the sky father starts to cry,
he crys hail stones that drop from the sky,
Followed by rain and thunder, I ask myself "Why, why?", I wonder.
Repeating again and again,

I see piles of water rushing down the drain.
Click, Clang, Clash and Splash, 
All coming at once in a dash.
My day has been ruined because of this bad weather.


Image result for hailstones png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions:
Have you ever seen HailStones?
Did you know that HailStones is actually ice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.