Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

E-Asstle Test

E-Asstle Test
Today the Kia manawanui syndicate had an E-asstle test, as soon as I heard the word "Test" I began shaking. Whenever it comes to a test I don't really try my best even if it has something to do with Maths, but during this test I decided to give it a try. 

After reciving our new passwords and signing in, I then started answering the questions, I'll admit that I was really nervous. As I went through the questions and answered them I started to think, 
"Did I choose the right answer." And that worried me, so I began to shake nervously. It then came to a question were I really got stuck on, as you all know when we have a test we also have an amount of time, and I almost spent at least half of my time trying to solve that ONE question.

JUST before time ran out, I finished answering the last question and sighed with relief. I think I did well during the test but what I found challenging was finding the CORRECT answer to the question.

 I am glad that I made it through but is still nervous and not sure about my answers.
Maths is really not my favourite subject, but I will try my best to improve in Maths. 


How do you feel when it comes to testing?Why?

Please feel free to comment down below.

Image result for maths

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.