Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2019

Cybersmart - Altered Images

Cybersmart - Is Seeing, Believing?(Part 2)
IALT: Identify what photos or videos that can be altered/edited/changed.

I created this image because I belive that it relates to cybersmarts in many different ways. To me this image is about being careful with who you talk to because you never know what they are capable of. If you get a message from a random person I suggest you ignore it because it could possibly be a scam or someone dangerous. Here is the finished image:

Here is my other altered image, at first this was just a simple plain lemon that had been altered, for this task we were told to alter it again so I wasnt so sure what to do so I got some ideas from other classmates and try to use their idea to combine or mix it up in a way and come up with my own altered lemon.


Now looking at it I wasnt so sure what I was trying to do, my goal right here was just trying to achieve altering this lemon.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Hevani my name is Jacob from Yaldhurst Model School, I am a year 8 I really enjoyed yourรฉ blog post about the cyberSmart this lookล›. Cool to read next time you should add a video in making this Picture because it looks cool. I hope you had fun making this work. Next time you should add more Textล› about other things but I like this I hope it was fun. Bye.

    From Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hevani,
    I really love how creative you were with your altered image. I'm glad you realize what is happening in our cybersmarts world and I'm glad your helping to put a stop to it. Maybe next time you could add a bit more description, overall this was a great blog!

    Keep it up,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hevani , My name is Auckland from
    Tamaki Primary School. I am a year 7
    student. I really admire the effort
    and creativity you put into your altered image.
    I like your idea about texting on a phone.

    Quick Question?

    How long did you take to alter this photo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora, Hevani. My name is Coralee and i'm a year 8 student at Tamaki Primary School.

    I really liked this because it has a very important messages to the image which is "Don't talk to strangers". There is a chance that you could get yourself in a whole heap of trouble because you don't know who's behind the screen. They could easily steal your private information and identity.

    My feedback is to tell us about how you came up with the idea and explain more about the picture. Keep up with the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.