Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

Technology

Technology 
Today the Kia manawanui syndicate went to Tamaki college for technology anf today for technology I had to finish off working on my design which is a heart, I took my time because I wanted it to be perfect for my parents. 

It took me about 4 or 5 minutes to finish off making it smooth, after that I went on to the next part which is same as before but now I am going to smooth me design with water spread all over. 
It took me 2 mintues I wanted to rush it then becuase today was the last week of having technology until next term I really wanted to finish it today and take it home too but after it is smooth'n with water we then had to give it to our teacher Mr. Grudy and he will have to polish it then our design is finished.

Our design might be finished but we still had to make our box that our design would have to go in but I haven't got up to that part yet.

I enjoyed my time in technology today it was amazing and fun, I can't wait for next term where I can finish my things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.