Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

Technology - Cooking - English Breakfast

Technology - Cooking - English Breakfast
IALT: Cook English Breakfast

Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog! In this blog I will be sharing with you all what I have learnt at Technology, for this week's Cooking session we learnt how to cook English Breakfast which includes Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, and Baked Beans. I think that me and my cooking buddy Grace did better this week's session. Here is the recipe/ingredients:

Step 1 - Toast 2 pieces of bread
- bake bean -warm up
- bacon -fry
Egg - fry
Serve on plate



3 comments:

  1. Hi Hevani.
    This is Albin from YMS.
    I really liked your recipe.
    The photos made me hungry.
    To improve, you could check grammar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hevani!
    My name is Chloe a year eight from Yaldhurst Model School!
    I found this blog post amazing, because I like how you have added recipe into this. Maybe next time you could add the process you had to do before you came out with your amazing results?

    This reminds me of when my group for technology we made sushi, even though it's completely different it still reminds me of it. Next time maybe check your grammar again to be fully sure.

    Kind regards Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa Lava Chole,

      Thank you for your positive but helpful comment, reading your comment makes me feel that I am able to give my veiwers a blog where me and the veiwers both have a connection in some way.

      Im glad that this blog reminded you of something that relates to something similiar, for sure I will take your what you have considered and improve my next reflection about Technology/Cooking.

      Once again thank you so much Chole.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.