Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Technology - Cooking - Lasagne

Technology - Cooking - Lasagne
IALHT: Cook Lasagne

Malo e lelei, Talofa lava and welcome back to my blog! Within this blog I will be sharing with you all what I have learnt at Technology/Cooking, I didn't have time last week to blog about this but luckily I took the time today to blog about Technology/Cooking. First things first, to start of this blog reflection I want to share the recipe/steps to cooking Lasagne(Yumm!)

Here is the recipe:

LASAGNE

Step 1 - Boil lasagne with two cups of water until it is soft


2 - Cook mince until it is cooked, add sauce and cheese

3 - Taste, add salt, spices etc.

4 - Serve

(This recipe may seem short and it is, it's because I only had time to write down most steps, im sorry if I may have forgotten some steps but this is all I have for now)

So there you have it the recipe to making Lasagne, the challenging thing about making this Lasagne together with my buddy Grace was that when it came for me to slice and dice the onions, this was challenging because me crying made it harder for me to cut the onions and it took me awhile but I finally finished. I reckon that making sure the mince was cooked right was a bit challenging for both me and Grace(moslty Grace) because we just weren't too sure about weither it was cooked or not. Overall I think that we did a pretty great job with the pasta, cheese and checking on it to see if it was ready.

This session was most probably the best and most enjoyable session out of all, you all may know that this week is our LAST week of school and I just have to say that I am really excited for this week's coming Technology/Cooking session.



Thank you all for taking the time to read/veiw my blog!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions of the blog:
Have you ever tried Lasagne?
Have you ever tried making/cooking lasagne?
What are your thoughts on Lasagne?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hevani! My name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model School. WOW! Amazing post, I really love the way you added in a picture to show what you made, it looks delicious.

    To answer your questions, I have eaten lasagne many times before and since I am a fan of like tomato sauce based things so lasagne is one of my favorites! Now that I come to think of it, I have never tried cooking lasagna before, if you did it I'm sure I can too!

    To improve, I think that you could add in the list of ingredients so that way I and others know what you need to make it.
    Did you guys get to eat it? If yes, then did you like it?

    Great work!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Hey Hevani!
    This blog-post sure does look delicious... I too love Lasagne, and found this really easy and amazing to read and follow instructions, although maybe add ingredients so we can make it ourselves? What was your favourite part of making Lasagne?

    Would you do it again? if so what would you change?

    Kind Regards,
    Nikita

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.