Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

πŸ“˜πŸ“MathsπŸ“πŸ“˜

πŸ“˜πŸ“MathsπŸ“πŸ“˜
WALT: Read decimals to three places
SC: I can explain the value of the number
Image result for maths decimals png

Today for Maths WALT Read decimals to three places. What I enjoyed about decimals today was being able to understand and being able to explain how and what the meaning of the decimal is. I also enjoyed being able to work with my buddy Stephney.

Once me and Stephney got up to our second worksheet it became challenging for me, Stephney was glad to be challenged. I learnt that on the left side of the decimal point it is a whole number and on the right of the decimal point it is a fraction of the number.

I enjoyed today's Maths it was fun, I really love learning more about decimals. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.