Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

My First Blog Reflection For Term 4!!




My First Blog Reflection For Term 4!!
IALT: reflect on school holiday.

During the school holidays I didnt do much, I basically did the same thing that I do everyday, which is, sleep, eat, play games and watch movies! On the first week of school holidays me and my family went to Rainbow's end. We arrived there and suddenly it started to rain, it rained for 2 or 3 minutes then stopped. 

For me I was excited and bored at the same time because i've already been at Rainbow's end before and to me it's still exciting when you hop on the rides but I also felt bored because during the day I hopped on every single ride more than two times which just became boring. 

After having fun at Rainbow's end me and my family had dinner at Gengis, Hmmm!! The food there was DELICIOUS!! I had a full plate and for dessert I had two bowls of ice cream with choclate toppings.

For the rest of the holidays I stayed home and rested. Last week Friday was my brothers 20th Birthday!! What was even better is that my dad's birthday was the day after my brothers birthday.

Image result for Happy birthday png
For this term I am looking forward to joining the upcoming sports, I am also looking forward on the many exciting trips we will be having, I would like to improve on being confident so that I am able to be comfortable around those who I dont know.

I enjoyed myself during the holidays and is glad to be back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some questions?
What did you do during the school holidays?
Did you do anything exciting?
How many times have you been to Rainbow's end?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.