Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

What Is Technology?

What Is Technology?
IALT: Understand what Technology is.

Technology is something we use to make life easier or is something we use that has a useful purpose.
2 types of Technology that I use every day is my toothbrush and Shower. Now these two types of Technology have a useful purpose which is, to help keep my teeth white and clean, and to be able to keep clean and fresh.

These two types of Technology make my life easier and better because without a toothbrush and a shower we wouldn't be able to keep ourselves clean. 
Their are seven types of Technology, for example, their is:

1. Agriculture and Bio-Technology

2. Energy and Power

3. Construction

4. Manufracturing

5. Transportation

6. Medical

7. Information and communication

If I could improve or add things to the shower I would have the water hot for aslong as possible, reason why is because I have a BIG family and many times when memebers in my family shower it usually runs out of hot water, I think that ths would really help me and my family.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions:

What Technology do you have at home?
What is the purpose of the Technology that you use?
Image result for Technology Image result for toothbrush png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.