Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

💻Cybersmart - My Blog Trailer💻

💻Cybersmart - Screencastify💻

Kia Ora and greetings to you all! Today I will be blogging about Cybersmart, creating our screencastify showing/explaining what our blog is all about. As it say's in the title there will be a screencastify that will show me explaining what my blog is all about, before getting into the screencastify I will be first explaining the main things that will be mentioned with my 
30 (or more) screecastify:
(Here is a list of the main things that are mentioned during the screencastify)

1. Blog profile

2. Blog contents
3. Blog detective - Part 2 blog
4. Reasoning of having a blog

Let's get to the screencastify:


"Hi my name is Hevani and this here is a screencastify of what my blog is all about, having this blog gives me the opportunity to share with others about my learning. On the right side of my blog you see my blog profile which is basically explaining who I am, my interests, hobbies and etc. On the left side of my blog you will see the amount of how many post i’ve blogged for each month. Here you see my blog detective post which is based on Hiria’s blog and with in this blog post I've explained what I know about her blog using evidence or information with in her blog/post/profile, thank you listening."


Here is my Blog Trailer:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.