Pages

Thursday 20 June 2019

Technology - Hard Material

Technology - Hard Material

Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog! This week for Technology at Tamaki College we have just started preparing what we will be making. We had to sketch 8 drawings of woodworks that might be simple and is easy to work with and out of my 8 sketchs,
I have chosen to make a Ship and this will be for my younger brother, he has his own collection of cars, trucks and etc and I thought that I would be good to create something for him that he dosent have but would like, a Ship.
I think this is the best choice because I think its appropriate for a 10 year old, he is old enough to be able to know how to take care and treat things probably or the way their suppose to be used.
It will be used within my brothers car along with trucks and etc. He usually plays with his cars almost everyday.
To summarise this blog, I will be making a Ship for my younger brother. Which will be used with his car/truck and etc collection.
That is all for today's blog and please feel free to give feedback, once again thank you!

Image result for simple woodwork ship
(This is not the real picture of what my Ship is going to look like but is similar to how it is going to be)
Image result for tamaki college logo

1 comment:

  1. WOW!

    Kia Ora,
    I'm Grace a year 7 from Yaldhurst Model School,
    I really liked your blog this is wonderful!

    Next time why you chose it for your little brother and why you chose the ship and not like a train or something ?

    Are you going to colour it ?
    I go to technology and I'm doing design, for woodwork we are doing speakers!

    Is this fun to make ?
    Do you enjoy doing it ?

    Kind Regards - Grace

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.