Pages

Friday 9 June 2017

Should animals be kept in zoos???


Title: __should animals be kept in zoo’s??__
Introduction:
Surely in this situation I think that animals should be kept in zoos because it is safer for both us and animals.


First paragraph:

O
In my opinion I think that it is safer for both us and animals.
R
Some believe that animals will be lonely in the zoos on the other hand animals also can communicate with other animals.
E
For Example instead of the animals playing by themselves and doing everything alone they have a friend inside to communicate with.
O
So I feel that animals should be kept in zoos.

Second paragraph:

O
I really think that animals should be kept in zoos because also scientist also need to study them.
R
Another reason, because if scientist don’t study animals it might dangerous and we won’t know if it’s safe.
E
Example, we won’t know if it's safe because scientist don’t study animals any more.
O
I think what’s best is that animals should be kept in zoos.

Third paragraph:

O
My final opinion is that it also could be safer for other animals too.
R
In this situation I think that also animals can eat other species of animals so we have a zoo to separate them both and it will be safer.
E
Example if an animal doesn't have any food it goes and hunts for other animals to eat.
O
I surely hope you see my point of should animals be kept in zoos.

Conclusion:

Summarise the 3 ideas
We should have animals in zoos because it is safer for everyone and every animal.
I really hope you understand my reasons of animals should be kept in zoos.
Recommendations or reflections
I think that some of yous might be against and I respect that but I feel that I have to go for animals should be kept in zoos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.