Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

🤷🏽‍♀️🤔Manaiakalani Learner Questionnaire🤔🤷🏽‍♀️

 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🤔Manaiakalani Learner Questionnaire 🤔 🤷🏽‍♀️

Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog! Yesterday because the student leaders were away at the National Young Leaders Day at the vodafone event center in Manukau we had to complete the Manaiakalani Learner Questionnaire that had been shared with us. 

These questions were about how we use our netbook for our learning, what we use our netbook for, and if our learning is going well. Our thoughts on all these questions were to let or help the Manaiakalani staff make our learning better for us. I enjoyed filling this questionnaire, it made me think twice to be able to answer each question. 

Before finishing off this blog I would like to say that filling this questionnaire was good or me and that I think that this is a good idea to get young primary students like us to share our thoughts about how our learning is going. Please feel free to give feedback, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.