Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

๐ŸŽ’๐Ÿ˜Tamaki College!๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ’

 ๐ŸŽ’๐Ÿ˜Tamaki College!๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ’

Bonjour and greetings to you all! With in this blog I will be reflecting about my experience at Tamaki College along with the Year 8 students if T.P.S (Tamaki Primary School). To start of this blog I will like to start of by reflecting about how the Music session was. Firstly we started our Music session by intrducing ourselves, well by being introduced by the person sitting beside you. We had to sit next to someone that we usually don't sit next to and so I sat next to Carra and David. With the person beside us we had to discuss:

 - What instrument/s we play
 - Who our favourite artist was
- What type of music we like to listen to, (example: R&B, Hip Hop). 

After 2 or 3 mintues we all had to introduce the person beside us. 

Carra:
An instrument that Carra plays is the piano, she didn't tell me who her favourite artist was and she likes to listen to R&B music.

David:
David doesn't play any instrument but he did tell me what instrument he would like to play which I have no idea what (I forogt). He also didn't tell me who his favourite artist is and also didn't tell me what type of music he likes to listen to.

After introducing each other we then got into groups of 3, 4 or 5 and had a... 
SING OFF!! Me, Lydia, Grace, and Stephney were together and we were called the "4 question marks" which was an interesting name, your probably wondering how we got our name, long story short we couldn't figure out a group name so Mr called us the "4 question marks." We started off by singing nursery rhymes and every time a time didn't come up with a song to sing then they would be eliminated. At the end me and my group won which was a suprise. 

After our sing off we then followed Mr to the drum room (well actually it's called the band room) and there we got to play the drums, De niro and Fe'ao volunteered to drum first, I was next and to be honest I love playing the drums (and keyboard), did you know that I use to play the drums when I was at the age of 5 or 6, so i've had some experiences. After a while of playing the drums and keyboard we then moved onto our next activity of the day, P.E.

As we made our way into the rec center next door to TC (Tamaki College) we saw nets been set up by two P.E instructors, next thing we know, we're playing Badminton, so we grab a bat and a shuttlecock and had to see how much hits we can get in three minutes, we were told that the highest in three minutes was 42, my best was 35 which is close to 42. After the three minutes of hitting the shuttlecock we then got into partners and played a little game of badminton. Next we then moved into playing 2 on 2 and this was my favourite part of the day, there were soem funny moments and other moments were things got serious. We ended our day at Tamaki College by meeting back at the library and thanking the deputy principle and Tamaki College students for having us.
Image result for tamaki college
At first I wasn't looking forward to spending half of the day at Tamaki College, but after all the fun that had happen I regret what I said and was glad that we did spend almost the whole day at Tamaki College. Hope to go back soon and thank you! Please feel free to give feedback.Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.