Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

😮🎮OMGTech Experience🎮😮

😮🎮OMGTech Experience🎮😮
IAL: how to create my own game using Technology.

Talofa Lava and greetings to you all, with in this blog I will be blogging about my day with other 23 students along with Mr. Reddy and Kelly at OMGTech. From what i've heard or what I know is that OMGTech is basically a gaming area where we basically create games of our own which is awesome. I was lucky enough to be picked to attend this speacial trip. Although the space was small it was still fun, all 24 students were divided into 2 big groups so basically it was Year 7 & 8's as the first group and the Year 5 & 6's as the second group. 

The first group (Year 7 & 8's) were creating games online using computers while the second group (Year 5 & 6's) were creating games offline. We were instructed to go on this site called Scratch, Scratch is a gaming site where we can veiw/play other games and create our own game using codes and etc. I cannot remember the second site we used to create another type of game but it was difficult I found that the first site "Scratch" was easier to use than the second site, I almost didn't see any game during the second session but then as I got through I started to see the game which suprised me. What I found challenging during both sessions was knowing how to use the sites to create our game, I didn't know how hard it was to create a game (well it's both easy and hard) BUT what I enjoyed about out two sessions at OMGTech was that I got to create my own games and got to use different sites for the two different games. What I learnt from this trip to OMGTech was knowing how to code which was difficult at first but then got easier as we went through. Before finishing I would like to say a BIG thank you to Mr Reddy and all those who made this trip possible for us students, and to OMGTech for having us. I really enjoyed my day at OMGTech and once again I would like to say thank you!
Image result for omgtech


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.