Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2018

🎨 Art work🎨

🎨 Art work🎨 
WALT: Draw art elements and creating a piece of artwork that illustrates a natural disaster.

Kia ora and greeting to you all, in the past few weeks the Kia manawanui syndicate has been given two pieces of artworks to finish, one is for our poetic writing and the other is the steps of how a natural disaster happens, here is an example, this is my artwork:


The first artwork that you see is my poetic artwork, the second artwork that you see is the steps artwork.
I really enjoyed doing this tasks I managed to complete both artworks in time and I think that I could improve in adding more disaster to my first artwork which is about an earthquake.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions:
Have you ever written a poem?If yes then, what was it about?
Have you ever drawn an artwork about a natural disaster?

Please feel free to comment down below your thoughts about this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.