Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2018

➕ ➖ Maths With Ms. Aireen ➖➕

➕ ➖ Maths With Ms. Aireen  ➖➕ 
IALT: Solve equations that are given.

Today for Maths with Ms. Aireen we had to solve a stage 6 question in a group.
In my group there was Akanesi, Carra, and Tevita. We all had a part in this task and helped each other out. In Maths we have the knowledge seekers and the knowledge holders, the knowledge seekers are those who are stuck and need help, the knowledge holders are those who know what to do or know how to solve the problem.

In my group the knowledge holders were Akanesi, and Tevita, and the rest, me and Carra were the knowledge seekers.
Here is the equation that was given to us:

Solomona has 81 tennis balls
There are 3 tennis balls in each can 
How many cans should there be?

My groups answer to this equation was that there should be 27 cans.
Because 81 ➗ 3 = 27, how do you know that? Well we knew that 20x3=60 and 7x3=21 and so we added the to answers altogether and our answer was 81.
I had fun solving this equation with my classmates, I think that I could improve in my 12 times tables and up. But other than that I think that me and my group did a great job.

Please feel free to comment down below you thoughts about this blog.

Questions:
What's your favourite subject?
What times table do you need to learn? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.