Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2018

📝Writing - Poem - Screencastify📝

📝Writing - Poem - Screencastify📝
IALT: share my poem by taking a screencastify

Malo e lelei and greetings to you all, as you all know for Writing the Kia Manawanui syndicate has created a poem based on a natural disaster. For this task I made a poem based on Earthquakes. If you have been going through my blog you will see that I once blogged my poem.

But for this blog I will be blogging me taking a screencastify of my poem, when you watch my screencastify you will see that I have added punctuation and figurative language which gives my poem detail and makes it intersting to read.
Here is my screencastify:

Once again here is my poem:
Dreadful Disaster

Tectonic plates slip, BANG!!
Earth’s surface begins to shake,
as if the earth had a stomach ache.
Along the surface there are cracks,
SMACK!!
As the buildings collapse.

Earthquakes are dangerous,
they cause a lot of damage.
Beware, no time to spare,
“OH NO!! disaster ahead!”

Caused by the tectonic plates, a tremendous, terrible,
Earthquake awakens,
destroying everything in its way.
People are shaking,
lives and homes for the taking.
The disaster has stopped, and many lives are loss,
if it’s worth people’s lives then I guess that is the cost.

Damage, destruction, and death is what Earthquakes have caused.
Leaving people nowhere to live,
hoping others will give,
anger and sorrow, not sure of what to do tomorrow.

Finally the disaster had stopped,
we have survived the dreadful disaster.
Joyful tears, happy cheers,
Sadness because of the loss lives,
be grateful, because we survived.

Thank you for your support, please feel free to comment down below your thoughts about my poem.
I would love the feedback, it would really help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.