Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Maori Language Week

Maori Language Week
WALA: The culture of Te Reo Maori

As you know this week is Maori Language week and yesterday, we started the week with a assembly, after the assembly we came back to class and started our learning off with our Pepha, we also made our Pepeha earlier this year.
Here is my Pepeha:


After putting our Pepeha on a DLO we had to read our Pepeha using screencastify, after using screencastify we had to hyper link it to the Google presentation that was shared with us:
I enjoyed doing this task and learnt how to pronuce most words with the help of my friend Edith. 
I hoped you enjoyed my blog about My Pepeha and have a great Maori language week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.