Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

🥇📁Cybersmart - Smart Profile - Valerie Adam📁🥇

🥇📁Cybersmart - Smart Profile - Valerie Adam📁🥇

Kia Ora everyone and welcome back to my blog! My last blog for today is going to be about Cybersmart. On Wednesday Ms Collins come back again into our class (Room 9) to discuss about Athletes online profiles such as:

- Valerie Adam
- Joseph Parker
- Lisa Carrington
- Lydia Ko
- Scott Dixson
- Rieko Ioane

We all had to decide who we wanted to know about or more, out of all 6 athlete's I decided to choose Valerie Adam. 
Here is what I now or already knew about Valerie Adam:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I was younger let's say at the age of 5 or 6 I once met Valerie Adam in Auckland city on a school trip, she even signed one of my T-Shirts.Image result for valerie adams in new zealand

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Gaia Bone from marshland school. I think that everything one your blog is amazing! But this one was the most interesting. I like how you presented it. It was very good. I think you did a good introduction. I didn't know that much about Valerie Adams. You taught me a lot of different things about Valerie Adams. Maybe next time you do something like this you can say more things on how did it and maybe why you chose Valerie Adams. That's all I have to tell you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.