Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

🎒🏫End Of Term 1 Reflection🏫🎒

🎒🏫End Of Term 1 Reflection🏫🎒
IALT: Write a reflection about the Term.

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today is the start of our first school holiday's for THIS year! Im both glad and sad, already this term has been a BLAST! It's been a really fast term, time does fly when you're having fun. It's sad that this term has already ended so soon but I am really looking forward to Term 2.

My 3 Highlights of the Term:

- The week 4 sleepover at school:
This year's sleepover was amazing! During THAT Thursday of course we had our usual Technology sessions during the morning block and then from there we were dropped off at the Panmure Swimarama Lagoon Pool. There at the pools we had fun activities, races, and had our own free time during our day at the pools. After our day at the pools we all left back to TPS (Tamaki Primary School) so that we could go home to pack our things that were needed for the sleepover, we all met back at the school around 4:30 or 5:00 to start our evening with skits and chants, we were all put into 5 or 6 separate groups and were given a phrase which had to be used in our skit. After preparing our skits and chants we all presented both items infront of the class to help us feel comfortable with in the class. The rest of our evening was basically us getting to know each other, we played touch, had our own dance battle, had dinner/desert and watched a movie(Megamind) before heading to bed.

- Our sports tournament's:
So far this year we have already had three sports tournaments, Softball, Cricket, and Volleyball. Out of all three sports I really enjoyed playing Volleyball, Although us Year 8's placed 5th I still enjoyed my day playing Volleyball. As you know from one of my previous blogs one of my 5 goals for this year is to join ALL sports, which is what I am doing and so far I am really enjoying playing each sport, our next upcoming sport is... Soccer!

- Technology:
Every year us Year 7 and 8's have Technology session's ever Thursday's, we have our three classes Hard material's, Cooking, and Graphics! Right now I am in Graphics, not too sure yet but what I know is that my next class is probably Hard material's, for Graphics we have Ms. Ferguson, we are currently working on creating our clocks, if you haven't read my previous Technology blogs please do go back and read my blogs just to keep you all updated on what we are currently doing each week. I really enjoy designing and creating my clocks, it helps me improve my art skills. 

5 Students I enjoyed hanging out with during the term:
Hiria, Falakika, Syraiah-lee, Louvina, Hope and of course my best friends Lydia, Grace, Stephney, Helena, and Arizona.

Hiria:
Hiria is such a comedian meaning she’s really funny, energetic, ALWAYS is a good/happy mood and has become one of my best friends.

Falakika:
Falakika is the kind of person that you want to be around, although she's very quiet around others she is very loud and different whenever whenever I see her. She also has an AMAZING voice!

Syraiah-lee:
Syraiah-lee is always in a happy mood, she’s joyful, also energetic, such a fun person to hang out with, and has an AMAZING voice!

Louvina:
Louvina, yet we have another comedian here, she is very funny and is a great friend. She's very tough and finds different ways to cheer or make my laugh.

Hope:
Hope is my sister and is also my close friend, she is a great person, she is always into learning and gets along with everyone really well.

(Click HERE to view the DLO clearly)

This term was basically about team building and getting to know one another, I made more and new friends and feels comfortable when im around my class mates. With in one of my previous blog's you will find that I blogged what my goals are for this year. My five goals for this year is to:
- Recieve the Dux award
- Improve in Maths
- Join every sport
- Participate/Be an active member
- Be Confident
What I think I achieved this year was being able to make new friends with in the class and is being able to share my ideas or thoughts with in my group during any group task. I am really looking forward to playing/joining more sports next term and MORE trips that I hope will happen. I'm curious to know who our Room 10 teacher will be and hope that nothing will change during the holiday's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.