Pages

Sunday 21 April 2019

🎟🎳Day Out! - Voom (Virtual Realtiy) - Bowling/Prize Zone🎳 🎟

 🎟🎳Day Out! - Voom (Virtual Realtiy) - Bowling/Prize Zone🎳 🎟

Kia Ora and greetings to you all!! Within this blog I will be blogging about what i've been doing during this school holiday's. As you all know in my previous blog i've blogged about my day out to the Easter show held at ASB showgrounds. Well this week Wednesday had an AMAZING day out with my family, at first we were planning to go Ice skating then after Ice skating we were going to go to botany's Time Zone! Later on not long before leaving plans had changed and we decided to check out this virtual reality place instead which beileve me wasn't as exciting as Ice skating would've been, although I still enjoyed the virtual reality AND bowling/Prize Zone. We were on our way to the Virtual reality in New Market when we found out it dosen't open til 12:30am and when we looked at the time it was only 11:00am so we tried to find something to do while we waited for the virtual reality to open, we were going to go to botany's Time Zone when suddenly we found out that there was a closer Time Zone(well Prize Zone). If I had to rate New Markets "Prize Zone" out of 10, I would rate it 6, 
1. Because some arcade games don't work properly
2. and because they needed to upgrade their bowling alley in general
other than that I think that everything else was okay, to be honest I really only liked their arcade games although some wouldn't work as suppose to they were still fun. After waiting an hour and half for the virtual reality to open we then walked across the road and had a little tour around the place, after touring the place we then had a go, there wasn't much space in the building but it was still exciting to play, me and my three younger siblings played this four player virtual reality game and were in two teams playing against each other, I was the winner or the player how had most kill's. After having an exhausting day having fun we then stopped by at the KFC in glen innes and had lunch. This week really was a blast/amazing, next we will be heading to Snowplanet!

Here are some photos:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.