Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

📘➗Maths➗📘

📘➗Maths➗📘
IAL: How to solve equations using the method "short division."

Today for Maths we were learning how to solve equations using short division, some may know how to use short division and others may not, for those who do not know how to use the method "short division" let me show you how. At first I didn't know what short division was and how this method works but during our Maths session I learnt the process of short division.
Here is the example:

369 ÷ 20 = 16 (Remainder) - 19

This method was difficult for me to use but throughout our Maths session I started understanding the process of it. My next step in Maths is to understand how to use the Method Algebraic.

Image result for short division gif 
Image result for algebraic gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.