Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

✍🏾⏰Technology - Graphics⏰✍🏾

Technology Graphics
IALT: Create a design for my clock/create my OWN clock.

Kia Ora and greetings to you all, welcome back to my blog! My first blog for today will be a reflection about Technology this week. Last week for Graphics we had to continue with our sketching our designs for our clocks, for today we started creating our clocks. As we gathered around the front table we had Ms. Ferguson show us the process of creating our clocks. 
Here is the process:

- The first step to creating your clock is drawing the shape of your clock (circle, square, rectangle etc.) twice on a A3 so like cardboard plastic paper. 
- The second step to creating your clock is drawing a square in the middle of your shape, the sides have to be 80millimeters. 
- The next step is to then cut it all out.
- The next step is to then draw a 80mm rectangle with a 40mm for the top and bottom line. Then you will split the rectangle into 10, 20, and 10 like this.
- Then will then fold the rectangle having 3 sides.
- After doing these steps you will then glue the rectangle to your shape or clock. (These were all the steps that were given to us.)

After following the first few steps my clock almost came out how I wanted it to be. I CANNOT wait til my clock is completed as you all know I designed a music and emoji clock, so I had to choose ONE design and it HAD to be the laughing emoji clock. 

Image result for emoji clock gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.