Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

📚Inquiry - Technologiacl world📚

IALA: our technological world

This term for inquiry WALA: our technological world. So far me and my buddy Stephney is researching about the history of phones and airplanes/areoplanes. This is what we have so far:







We haven't finished just yet but so far through my researching about the phone history I learnt that the first phone in history was made in 1876 and that Leonardo da vinci had a dream to create a flying machine. As you can see the first presentation is about the history of Aeorplanes and helicopters, as for our 2nd presentation we have been learning about the history of Phones.

I enjoyed working with my buddy Stephney and I think that my next step is to give more detail to my writing and to add a timeline about the history of when phones were made. I find that finding information about the 2 topics were difficult. Not only did we use sites to help us get information but we also used books in the class aswell. I enjoy learning about the history of technology and hope to finish my work in time. A big thank's to Stephney who also helped with these two presentations.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions:

How many phones can you name that are from the past?
Are you fimiliar with the name Leonardo da vinci?
------------------------------------------------------------------
Fun fact:

Did you know that the Wright brothers were the first to invent a aiplane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.