Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

🌊Upcoming Trip - Parakai Pools🌊

🌊Upcoming Trip - Parakai Pools🌊
IALT: Blog about the upcoming trip to Parakai pools

Image result for parakai pools

Image result for parakai pools

 This Friday the 30th of November the Kia manawanui syndicate will be having our last trip as a class at Parakai springs, as I mentioned already that this trip will be our last trip together as a class before the year 8's leave to college. I am SUPER EXCITED!! It's hard to beileve that I haven't been to Parakai springs before in my ENTIRE LIFE!! So this will be my first time.



We were going to have our last trip at Waiwera hot pools, since it Waiwera hot pools has been closed since the begining of this year we decided to have our last trip at Parakai.
I am looking forward to this last trip together with the class and I hope that the weather will be good. 




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions:
Have YOU ever been to Parakai springs?Is so, what's it like?
Have you ever been to Waiwera hot pools?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.