Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

🌈😁Rainbow's End!!!😁🌈

Image result for rainbow's end png
IALT: reflect/blog about Rainbow's end

Kia ora viewers and welcome back to my blog, if you scroll down to my other blogs you will see that I blogged about the upcoming trip (Rainbow's end).  We'll today was the day were the chosen students were taken to Rainbow's end as a reward for their help throughout this whole year.

I was SOOO excited that this morning I woke up at 6:45am, me and my siblings arrived at the school around 8:22am and at 9:00am we all gathered in the hall. In the hall we talked about the expectations and got split into our groups. As we arrive at Rainbow's end me and my friends (Lydia, Edith, Grace, Stephney) start to discuss about what ride we want to hop on first. Ms. Ashley suggtested that we hop on the rides at the end and work our way up to the rides in the front such as Fearfall, Stratosphere, Family karts and more. 

Our first ride we hopped on was the Invader (my 3rd favourite ride). I've already been on the invader many times but every time I hop on it, the ride scares me. I feel that the most scariest part of the Invader is when you make your way to the top near the edge. As we finished our first ride (Invader) we then moved onto the next which was the Rollercoaster, we skipped the Power Surge because it was closed. I enjoyed the Rollercoaster but I think that the ride could be longer than it is because to me I feel that the ride is too short and not long enough. 

As we finished our second ride of the day we then moved onto the next ride, the Log Flume. From 1 to 10 I would rate the Log Flume a 7, I think 7 because I enjoyed the ride, I liked it very much but there were some dislikes about the ride aswell, meaning their are some parts of the ride were you get wet and their are parts were the ride becomes boring. Just as me and my friends finish riding the Log Flume the Power Surge is then opened. YAY!! 
As we race to the Power Surge we see a llllooooonnnnngggg line, we still went and trust me when I say that it was worth it. 

The Power Surge is my 2nd favourite ride, in the front of the line we see other students from our school also wanting to hop on the same ride. I was soo excited and was really wanting to hop on the Power Surge ever since I walked into Rainbow's end today. What I liked about the ride was that it spins you around and around and in many different ways. During the ride I like to let my legs and hands go, I feel that it's better to just let go while the ride is spining you. I think that you can enjoy the ride better when you do let go.

As always we have our morning/lunch but me and my friends decide not to eat because we wanted to ride the Stratosphere before eating, I think that hoping on the Stratoshpere before eating was a good idea because it's better to go on a ride on an empty stomach rather than to vomit during the ride. Finally the Stratosphere my favourite ride out of all (even though it is the scariest ride). Me and my friends joined Kensington and his group and we all went on the ride together. Once I hopped on the ride I suddenly wanted to get off, I was SOOO SCARED!! Last year when I came to the Rainbow's end trip I fainted while I was on the Extreme Stratosphere. 

I then left with Stephney, Akanesi, Paula, Lopi and went to the Family karts. I've only been on the Family karts one time and so this was going to be my second time. I enjoyed it the first time I went on but I felt that it wasn't as fun as my first time riding on the Family karts. We all decided to ride on our own and luckly Paula and Lopi was tall engouh to ride on their own. After riding on the Family karts I then went back to the Power Surge and Invader. I never wanted to ride the Fearfall because it was just too scary, the scary thing about the Fearfall is the feeling when you're coming down. I remeber going on the Fearfall last year, as the ride went up I could see everything and everyone (well not everything and not everyone) and regretted hopping on the ride. Then suddenly the ride dropped.

I really enjoyed our Rainbow's end trip I was soo tired after having fun at Rainbow's end, although I got some rest during the ride back to school. I made MANY memories with my friends today and i'm glad that we had fun. 

Image result for rainbow's end


Image result for rainbow's end
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions: 
What is your favourite ride?
What ride do you find the scariest?
Have you ever fainted on any of the rides?
How many times have you been to Rainbow's end for school trips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.